Professional Liability Insurance

Step 7: How Do I Apply for Professional Liability Insurance?

You will also need to purchase professional liability insurance. Professional liability insurance is mandatory to work in Nova Scotia as an MLT and you must have coverage for as outlined in the NSCMLT Regulations 20(1). You can get professional liability insurance from the carrier of your choice, but CSMLS gives a discounted rate to its members. For more information visit CSMLS Membership

Next Step